Worship Music Program – Level 1
This part-time program is designed for students that want to further their musical skills, strengthen their musical foundations and learn to be lead by the Holy Spirit to release God’s power and presence through worship.
Students will have the opportunity to study and grow in the following areas:
- MUSIC THEORY 01
- EAR TRAINING 01
- MUSIC IMPROVISATION 01
- PROPHETIC WORSHIP
- MUSIC ENSEMBLE 01
Students will also have the opportunity and gain experience by playing in music ensembles (small band). They will have the chance to perform at the end of the program in front of a live audience in a worship service.
While the curriculum is grounded in jazz and contemporary music, our program also incorporates Christian Biblical teachings and new alternative approaches to musical understanding and creativity. Along with jazz, world music, contemporary Christian repertoire our school is able to offer our students a great learning and spiritual experience that will help them connect with the real living God and prepare them for what ever the world throws at them.
YEARLY PROGRAM DETAILS FOR LOCAL STUDENTS
- This program runs for the entire year, once a week, every Tuesday Night from 8:00pm to 9:30pm.
- This program is 40 Hours of instruction time in total.
- This program Includes all 6 courses listed below.
- Every course runs for 8 weeks and changes every 2 months.
- This program leads to a certification.
- New students must pay $100 administration fee to process application.
SUMMER PROGRAM DETAILS FOR LOCAL & INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- Our summer program runs in the month of June.
- It runs for 20 days from 2pm -6pm Monday to Friday for 4 weeks.
** MONTHLY PAYMENT PLANS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE for OUR YEARLY PROGRAM.
To apply for this program or to make a payment click the buttons below: