This music program is designed for Christians who love God and Music but don’t have the time to study music full time. This part time program takes place once a week and is for student that want to further their musical skills, strengthen their musical foundation and leadership skills by studying the following subjects:
- MUSIC THEORY 01
- EAR TRAINING 01
- MUSIC IMPROVISATION 01
- MUSIC READING 01
- PROPHETIC WORSHIP
- MUSIC ENSEMBLE 01
Students will also have the opportunity and gain experience by playing in music ensembles (small band). They will have the chance to perform at the end of the program in front of a live audience.
While the curriculum is grounded in jazz and contemporary music, our program also incorporates Christian Biblical teachings and new alternative approaches to musical understanding and creativity. Along with jazz, world music, contemporary Christian repertoire our school is able to offer our students a great learning and spiritual experience that will help them connect with the real living God and prepare them for what ever the world throws at them.
- This program runs for the entire year, once a week, every Tuesday Night from 8:00pm to 9:30pm.
- This program is 40 Hours of instruction time in total.
- This program Includes all 6 courses listed below.
- Every course runs for 8 weeks and changes every 2 months.
- This program leads to a certification.
- New students wishing to register to obtain certification must pay $100 administration fee to process application.
** MONTHLY PAYMENT PLANS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE
To apply for this program or to make a payment click the buttons below: